Sunday, April 02, 2017

WQIDC looking to reactivate

We'd be interested in your thoughts about having regular meetings again. Please let us know of your interest. A poll is being sent out from the old list serve. You can also

  1. reply to this post below, 
  2. write to wqidc@yahoo.com or 
  3. send a note to our snail mail box:


PO Box 4252
Sunnyside NY 11104-0252

Dorothy Morehead is heading up this effort. Yay, Dorothy!

Hope we hear from some old members and potential new members.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, March 25, 2020, Blogger ahmed said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:38 PM, June 11, 2021, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you gotten your financial freedom yet? if not get intouch with mr pedro loans offer at 3% rate in return, Mr pedro granted me a loan when my bank couldn't granted my loan when my business was going down due to financial crisis on covid-19 then I begin searching online that how I came across Pedro loan offer which I applied and to my surprise My loan was granted successfully.Contact  pedroloanss@gmail.com  for business loans,personal loans,car loans,home loans,sbl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home